Prepared Companions is a wonderful book for someone who is planning a major change in his or her relationship. It has 124 essays on 13 relationship topics including: conflict resolution, spirituality, and financial responsibility. Each essay is one-page long so partners can literally see if they are on the "same page" regarding the issue being discussed.
The book will help couples prepare for changes in their relationship:
* getting married,
* having children,
* solving marital problems, and
* separating well if the best efforts to stay together fail.
The book can be used by:
* engaged couples checking their compatibility
* partners looking for new ways to express concerns
* counselors leading premarital groups or couple's counseling.